Save your time by transferring WhatsApp Chats to Telegram Chats as India sees a boost in Telegram Downloads In January.
According to the latest reports, Telegram is the most downloaded non-gaming application around the world in January 2021, with 24% of Indian total downloads. Telegram saw an increase in downloads at 63 million times last month, from where India’s downloads stood in 15 million new telegram users on January.
Many users have migrated to the telegram from WhatsApp because of suspicion about their privacy and data. If you are one of many who are forced to change their message, you will be grateful for this.
Transfer WhatsApp messages to Telegram on Android
1. Open the WhatsApp chat you want to transfer to Telegram.
2. Tap on the three dots on your screen’s top right corner and select more.
3. Tap Export Chat
4. The pop-up will ask you to restore with or without media. (Please select the option as per your preference as it will increase chat export size.)
5. Select Telegram from the Share menu
6. It will show you your telegram contacts, pick the same users and select Import.
When finished, you will be able to see certain WhatsApp chat on the telegram. At present, you can only move conversations one by one, there is no way to move it in large quantities. You can also export group chat using the same method.